This week's Monday Listicles is 10 things in your purse. This is not easy for me, as I'm on sabbatical from carrying a purse and have been since my kids shed their diapers (it's a celebration of sorts). I sometimes carry a bag if I'm carrying my laptop or camera somewhere, or the kids' Leap Pads (along with extra batteries). So I looked in my bag and it was actually empty. I did find some things in the front pocket, though:
1. Ryan's BlackBerry iSkin - who knows how that ended up in there!
2. Four spare batteries (and hey, they're new and not dead - bonus!).
3. Two frog mittens - always a thrill to find them in pairs. :)
4. A pencil - I LOVE the freedom of writing in pencil.
5. An eraser - If I'm using a pencil, I need my trusty white eraser handy!
6. A business card - there's more of these in my wallet, too.
7. Then we can talk about my wallet - the Grace Adele Phone Holder in Teal
8. Which holds my phone (duh!)
9. Less than $10 in cash. :(
10. Hey! A movie gift card! Sweet deal. :)
I had pictures of my junk, but I'm having some technical issues with my computer right now and can't get my laptop to read my memory card. So I'll add my Monday Motto to this: Get my laptop back to peak performance!
What have you got hanging around? And do you have a Monday Motto to share? What's happening this week for you?